The Quality Management System of
CCECC was established in 1994 and, in the ensuing years, we manage
to secure HKQAA's recommendation for certification. The system is
formulated in full compliance with the requirements of the International
Standard ISO 9001 : 2000.
Design and Construction of Bored Piles, H Piles, Driven H-Piles, pre-bored socket H-piles and pile caps;
Civil Engineering Work.
(water works, site formation, roads and drainage)
The outline of our quality management
system has been detailed in the Quality Policy Manual. By studying
the Quality Policy Statement abstracted from the Manual, clients
can understand our commitment towards the quality assurance in performing
Our commitment to quality is certainly
not lip-service in any sense. Indeed the client's satisfaction and
positive feedback have well reflected our success in delivering
quality products and services. We were among the Top Ten Contractors
who score highest in HKHA's Performance Assessment Scoring System
1992 / 1993.
In the future, quality assurance
will continue to play a significant role in our project execution
and our motto, "China Civil, Assurance
(中土工程，品質保証), will be a beacon light directing our
voyage of Quality Attainment.
Quality Policy Statement
We are totally committed
to promote and maintain quality in the performance of our
work. Our policy is summarized as below:
- To ensure that all construction contracts are completed in accordance with required standards as such installations. In all respects, we recognize that our client's specified requirements must be consistently satisfied to promote their perception of quality in our activities.
- To achieve this objective, we have established, implemented and maintained a Quality Management System complying with the requirements of ISO 9001:2000.
- To ensure that all staff, in all relevant functions, perform their duties according to the Quality Management System and follow the relevant documentation.
- To arrange regular review and audit, monitor the implementation of the system and verify compliance with the Quality Management System documentation.
- To ensure that the Quality Management System shall be continually improved its effectiveness.